Golf Instruction with Matt Campbell
“Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with you!
My goal as a golf instructor is to make our time together the best experience it can possibly be. Listed below are some of the things that will be helpful to both of us. This information will save us both time, educational and valuable information.
My golf instruction method, strategy and beliefs to share with you
BE YOURSELF – RELAX
- I applaud you for your desires to improve and your courage to hit golf shots in front of a golf professional. I cannot say that I have seen it all, but over the last (25) years as a golf professional I have seen a lot. You will also find that I am a pretty easy and fun person to get along with.
EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT
- There is more than one way to swing the golf club and swing it well.
- I believe everyone has a natural way that they are going to swing the golf club regardless of how long they have played the game.
- I will work with your natural swing. I do not have one swing that I teach everybody. I will work with your swing and make your swing the best that it can be.
MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF SWING THOUGHTS
- If necessary, I will suggest one and no more than two swing thought suggestions in any given lesson. The swing thought suggestions will be the one thing that I believe will have the biggest and most significant impact to your immediate success.
- It is impossible to have more than that in the 2-3 seconds it takes to make a swing and hit the golf ball.
- I will not critique every swing that you make. This is not productive and limits your ability to improve.
I WORK FOR YOU
- Once again, my goal is to make your experience the best that it can possibly be. If you have any questions/comments/suggestions/concerns or anything at all please let me know.
- I will work on any area of the golf game that you want. I have suggested areas or topics to work on but ultimately it is entirely your decision what we work on.
- Golf is a “Recreational” activity. It is the greatest game in the world offering much more than hitting golf shots. Enjoy the experience in all that you see and do.